Community Southwark is holding a ‘Southwark Photography Competition’ to capture a day in the life of Southwark. The aim of the competition is to capture local photos, from local people, for the local community. It’s about connecting local people to their community and show-casing their work through the community.
Sunday 19 August is 2018 World Photo Day and Community Southwark invite you to take a photo which shows the buzz, vibrancy and diversity of our wonderful borough and all the local people and activities which happen within it.
Community Southwark will create a library of all of your images and ask the community to vote on their favourite and two runners-up. They will then announce the winners in the week following World Photo Day.
The Winner’s prize!
As well as getting your name announced across all their social media channels, you will also receive a £50 Amazon voucher to spend as your heart desires!
How to enter?
- you can submit up to five photos each
- please send j-pegs (which are 300dpi or more)
- please clearly label each photo with the name of the photo
- if you are taking pictures which feature children or young people please ensure that you get their parent’s or guardian’s permission
- by submitting your photos you are agreeing that Community Southwark can use these images on their social media, printed materials and websites
Please email your photos, by 10pm on Sunday 19 August, to: email@example.com along with your full name, age and professsion.