Southwark Giving have secured five organisations who have chosen to financially invest in Southwark Giving’s infrastructure and endorse us, named: Founder Funders.
We are delighted to announce they are:
- Norton Rose Fulbright LLP
- Team London Bridge (Business Improvement District)
- The Wakefield & Tetley Trust
- United St. Saviour’s Charity
- The Peter Minet Trust
This exciting and emerging development allows Southwark Giving to continue to grow.
We are also delighted to announce that GoodPeople will be continuing as an advisor for the new Strategic Partnership Board sharing their expertise on effective community engagement.
Our offer will have three components:
- Investment – finding innovative ways in investing in local need
- Volunteering – provide borough-wide skills-based and practical team challenges through employer supported and community volunteering
- A Giver’s Network – a friendly and engaged network of donors and fundraiser for Southwark Giving’s Fund
Also, Southwark Giving, together with its Advisory Group, has set strategic foundations which will help Southwark Giving leverage and target its resources to the borough for the borough in the most effective way.
Southwark Giving is continuing to liaise across all sectors – businesses large, medium and small, Trusts/Foundations, charities and community groups borough-wide and close to the borough as it continues to develop.
Southwark Giving exists to bring together and reinforce resources not duplicate or detract. Through Southwark Giving we all get to positively address needs in our borough.
This is an exciting and emerging development as it helps Southwark Giving to continue to grow.
Keep up-to-date with Southwark Giving’s progress, email: email@example.com
You can also find out more by following us on our new Twitter account: @southwarkgiving #southwarkgiving